Downloading and filling out PDF United Way pledge form
Published on: September 23, 2020 | by uwdecatur
1. Open the PDF version of our United Way pledge form by clicking on the picture or the linked title "United Way Pledge Form."
2. Click button to download the form:
3. Open PDF with Adobe Acrobat reader:
4. Once open in Adobe, click the "Fill & Sign" option, then click "fill & sign again":
5. Fill out pledge form by clicking on the blanks and typing in your information. You can also choose the bulleted items by clicking inside the circle:
6. Click on the "sign" button and follow instructions to get your digital signature. If you don't have a signature already saved, you may be required to just type your name and it will automatically convert it to a signature, or others will use your mouse to sign your name. Then place your digital signature on the "my signature" blank and add the date:
7. Save your PDF by going to File - Save As, or click the "next" button and it will ask that you save your PDF. Ignore the "how do you want to send your file" popup as your document should already be saved.
8. Send the completed form to your emloyer/payroll department. Thanks for supporting United Way!